Monday, May 9, 2016

I Stand Amazed

1. I stand amazed in the presence
of Jesus, the Nazarene,
and wonder how H could love me,
a sinner, condemned, unclean.

##Refrain:
How marvelous! how wonderful!
and my song shall ever be;
how marvelous, how wonderful!
is my Savior’s love for me!


2. For me it was in the garden
He prayed, "Not my will, but Thine";
He had no tears for His own griefs,
but sweat drops of blood for mine. [Refrain]

3. He took my sins and my sorrows,
He made them His very own;
He bore the burden to Calvary,
and suffered and died alone. [Refrain]

4. When with the ransomed in glory
His face I at last shall see,
’twill be my joy through the ages
to sing of His love for me. [Refrain]

Author: Charles Hutchinson Gabriel (1905)
Tune: MY SAVIOR'S LOVE
Published in 177 hymnals


Roma 5 : 6-11 
dijelaskan bahwa Kristus telah mati bagi kita orang durhaka. Tidaklah mudah rela mati bagi seseorang yang benar, namun Kristus menunjukkan kasih-Nya dengan mati untuk kita ketika kita masih berdosa. Betapa besar kasih Kristus bagi kita

Setelah kita tahu bahwa kasih Allah begitu besar, lalu apa yang seharusnya kita lakukan?
Berdiam diri dan menikmati kasih Allah secara egois?

Tidak. Kita tidak dipanggil untuk hal itu.

Efesus 5 : 1-21 
berbicara tentang hidup sebagai anak-anak terang. Hendaklah kita hidup di dalam kasih seperti Kristus telah mengasihi kita. Mari kita hidup sebagai anak-anak terang yang taat dan setia sampai akhir.


source : http://www.allnations.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Stay-Connected-to-Gods-Love.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment